Friday, December 9, 2016

One To Go (or, I'll be home in a week???)

I only have one more week here in Kenya, which is weird. Today I leave Makuyu to go to Dagoretti, so I’ll be finishing my volunteer experience in Kenya the same way I started it. Poetic.


BUT, I’M NOT GONE YET. So have some pictures of what I’ve been doing this week at the oratory camp here!

SPIN!!!!

Getting some slide time in

How many people can we fit on this?

...That is not how you go down a slide.

The adorable Dermas, Ann's little brother

Sr. Eusebia with some crazy kids

They literally just picked this kid up for the picture

Gotta fix the hair, you know?

SOCCER!!

Spectacular jump ropers jumping rope

Learning about family and responsibility

Brainstorm session: How to fix the world

Lunch time!

Lunch can be a little crazy

But everyone is happy with food!

Especially Cecilia (named after Sr. Cecilia!)

(That one in the back doesn't look very happy, does she?)

A child found a red pen

It was a creative child

Let's learn!!


As Dagoretti doesn't have Wifi, you won't be hearing from me again until I'm back in the United States. So until then,

Kwaheri!

No comments:

Post a Comment