Monday, October 10, 2016

Moving Up North (or, I'm gonna see some elephants!!!)

So this will probably be my last blog post for a while. I may have some opportunities to post but since internet will be in short supply at my new home, I wouldn’t count on it.

That’s right, I’m moving to Karare!

Where is Karare, you may wonder. Well, look up Marsabit, Kenya and it is a hop and a skip away. So (probably) until the end of my time in Kenya I will now be located in the desert.

Positives include: elephants, giraffes, and ostriches, oh my!

Negatives include: a lack of internet and cell service.


Going to Karare means that I am leaving behind the kids in Hurlingham and Makuyu, which being honest, makes me super sad. I wasn’t even able to say goodbye to the girls in Hurlingham in person because the proposed schedule of my leaving shifted forward by about two days. However, I was able to put together some videos for the kids in Makuyu. So enjoy these last scenes from Makuyu until I’m able to get internet again!





Kwaheri for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment